First of all, let us clear about the fact that we're not just a company with an office and a website, i.e Our owner, Mr. Dinesh Kumar Gaur, is himself well-versed with the routes/ destinations of Rajasthan and most other parts of India with his 20+yrs of experience in the "tourism sector". And when it comes to safety of our guests, we ensure the following terms:-
- The chauffeur that we'll provide you will not only know how to drive but will also be knowledgable about the routes/ en-routes/ destinations.
- Of-course, the tuning between the chauffeur and the guest is one of the highlights of every tour as without it you'll feel that a major part of your tour is hollow/ deficit.
- The vehicle which will be provided to you will be a nice, well-maintained, and clean tourist vehicle.
- There are always some safety kits in the vehicle like first-aid kit and fire-extinguisher so in case of emergency you can use them easily.
- Seat-belts will be worn by the chauffeur for the safety reasons and if he isn't wearing then you can always recommend him to do so. It is recommended for you as well for safety during traveling.
- The vehicle will be on an apporpriate speed(70 km/h or 100 km/h) depending on the routes like National Highways/ State Highways or local roads and you can always ask to increase/ reduce the speed (up to a certain limit).
- For information about the vehicles that we provide, you can go through our car-rental page.
- For hotels, they always have all the safety features along with their amenities.
For more assurance on our way of working, you can visit our feedback page